Renovation of RPNGC Buildings & Associated Infrastructure
Australian AID - Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade (DFAT)
Production of Inception Report, Detailed Design Report, Contract Documents, Tender and Contract Supervision of Renovations to Royal PNG Constabulary Police Stations and Barracks at Lae, Madang, Wewak, Mt Hagen, Goroka and Rabaul
- Survey of existing systems, including inspection and investigation of sites in relation to staff housing and school buildings, water supply systems, electricity reticulation, roads, drainage, paths and fencing systems and sewerage systems.
- Design and document improvements and/or upgrading requirements and/or new buildings and/or renovation requirements.
- Preparation of tender documents.
- Invitation of construction tenders, evaluation and recommendation for selection of contractor(s).
- Construction supervision.
- Procurement of locally manufactured furniture.